No currently advertised positions
Respect and Reward
If you are an accountant with 2-5 years experience looking for a friendly, family orientated firm, we would love to have a chat about the opportunities we may have to offer you.
We are always on the lookout for:
- Real people, who can talk about business accounting and tax in real language
- People with a good knowledge base, and industry experience
- People with progressive views on tax and business accounting
- People who will be pro-active in thinking and acting for the good of our clients
- People who constantly look for ways to take advantage of the latest tools and technology to help our clients get better results.
Independent, external bi-annual salary surveys consistently reveal Cheesman Applegarth are in the top 25% percentile for salaries paid, so rest assured you will be rewarded for a job well done.
We actively encourage staff to have a good work / life balance and think this contributes to our very low staff turnover. We like to have fun at work, because we are serious about our philosophy: our people are truly our number one asset.
We are always keen to hear from committed, enthusiastic Graduates who are looking to commence their Accounting career with a successful and forward-thinking Accounting Firm in Toowoomba.
The role requires the following;
- A Bachelor Degree (or part completed) in Accounting, Commerce, Financial Planning or similar
- A desire to work in Public Practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and commitment to learn and grow
We offer a friendly work environment that is both supportive and encouraging.
You will receive on the job training and mentoring as well as professional development opportunities and technical training to ensure your accounting career is successful. No prior accounting experience is necessary.
Grow your career with us today.
If you would like to join our team, we would love to meet you.